Coordinator, Business Development and Partnerships
dick clark productions, the world’s largest producer of televised live event programming is looking for a Coordinator, to join its Business Development and Partnerships team. The position reports directly to the SVP, Business Development and Partnerships. This position is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Assist the Senior Vice President of Business Development and Partnerships in managing the business process flow, key internal/external relationships and documents for all new business and partnership initiatives.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining detailed project management flow charts, Financials and custom reports for each initiative.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences
- Assisting with the preparation or creating presentations and pitches for prospective and renewal clients.
- Processing the Senior Vice Presidents Expense reports on a weekly basis.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals while creating a weekly activity and annual gross/net revenue report for senior management.
- Providing reliable administrative support including coordinating all travel, In person meetings and Conference calls.
- 2 – 4 years of administrative experience in marketing, sales, partnerships or business development preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage projects simultaneously
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with current and potential clients
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
No Phone Calls. No agencies please. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. dick clark productions offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
dick clark productions is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org