Executive Assistant, Business Affairs
The position of Executive Assistant requires an individual with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The individual will provide administrative support to the SVP and VP, Business Affairs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to prioritize effectively not only for him/herself but also for his/her executives and exercise excellent judgment.
- Manage busy phones and handle call sheets
- Track projects and maintain tasks lists and status reports
- Create and maintain organized working files, permanent legal files, and filing system and ensure up-to-date legal files
- Schedule meetings and conference calls
- Draft correspondence and agreements; redline agreements; track contracts for signature
- Proofread documents
- Prepare billing and pay memoranda and check requests; process and manage payments
- Maintain option tracking calendar and development status report, circulate option memos
- Prepare expense reports
- Photocopying, scanning, general office duties as required
- Provide coverage and additional support, as needed, for the business affairs team in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent PC knowledge – Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro or X (current versions – including conversions, form creation, and security), PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Strong organizational and filing skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to assure successful interaction with all levels of employees and external contacts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and professionally interface with high level executives, clients, business associates, and employees
- Demonstrated ability to manage time wisely, prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and follow instructions.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to exercise good judgment and personal and professional discretion
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- A self-starter with ability to anticipate issues and proactively problem-solve
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities
- Positive attitude, good sense of humor, and strong work ethic
- High School Diploma
- 4+ years of executive administrative experience, with proven success supporting executives and/or a senior executive team.
- 1-3 years’ experience with a production company or distribution company that has delivered live programming or other television series.
- Experience working as a talent agent assistant or entertainment industry business affairs/legal assistant is a plus.
- Candidates must possess very strong organizational skills and be reliable, extremely detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to anticipate needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
No Phone Calls. No agencies please. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. dick clark productions offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
dick clark productions is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com