2019 BBMAs Announced for Wednesday, May 1st on NBC
“2019 Billboard Music Awards” Announced for Wednesday, May 1 on NBC
- NBC will air the “2019 Billboard Music Awards” on Wednesday, May 1.
- The three-hour telecast will air live at 8 p.m. ET (delayed telecast at 8 p.m. PT).
- The “2018 Billboard Music Awards” aired on Sunday, May 20 and earned a 2.4 rating in 18-49 and 7.9 million viewers, easily winning the timeslot among the Big 4 networks.
- The “Billboard Music Awards” is produced by dick clark productions. Mark Bracco, Barry Adelman and Robert Deaton are executive producers.
- A host and musical performers will be announced at a later date.